Attorney-CPA Joe Cordell and co-host Jill Enders are joined by Sharon and Jeff Balleau, owners of Transitions for Senior Living to discuss how to go about finding living facilities for loved ones as they age. Mr. and Mrs. Balleau offer personalized services for helping families with this transition. They meet with seniors and their families to discuss their needs and understand the care that they require. They liken themselves to real estate agents for senior living. If you or your loved one are researching senior living communities and need guidance, get in touch with Transitions for Senior Living. You can also contact a TuckerAllen elder care attorney for all of your elder law needs.
- Missouri Parkinson’s Registry Aims To Help Determine Causes of Disease
- Healthy Aging and Functional Ability
- How Senior Living Advisors Help Find A Senior Care Community
- What Are Social Isolation and Loneliness?
- Hearing Loss Affecting Cognitive Health of Older Adults
- Warning signs your senior needs more help to be safe and independent
- 5 Steps to Take After an Older Adult Has a Fall
- Watch Out for 6 Top Diabetes Complications
- Culture: The Only Way to Fill Your Buildings
- Home Health Care and In Home Care: What Do They Do?
- 9 Top Questions About Palliative Care vs. Hospice Care
- Helping Families Find Senior Living Facilities for Loved Ones – ElderTalk with TuckerAllen
- “Just wait and the weather will change in the St Louis area…”
- SHOULD YOU HIRE AN ELDER ATTORNEY?